Mon - Fri: 10:00am - 18:00pm



There are many options to visit the UK with a Visitor Visa. You can come to the UK for leisure (holiday, family visits, friends etc.), for business (fairs, sports events etc.) or other reasons (medical treatments, organ donors etc.).

The Visitor Visa has many forms according to the purpose of the visit. They consist of: Family Visitor Visa (including marriage), General Visitor Visa, Child Visitor Visa, Business Visitor Visa (including visas for academics, doctors and dentists), Sports Visitor Visa, Entertainer Visitor Visa or Private Medical Treatment Visitor Visa. You can choose one of them according to your main purpose of visit.
If you are from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland, you need to apply for a short-term Visitor Visa.
Your visa type must match your main purpose of coming to the UK. You will have to choose one of the Visitor Visa types listed above, the chosen visa type can also be your reasoning behind visiting the UK. For example, if your reason is for holiday purposes, you should apply for a General Visitor Visa.
If you come to the UK for business related purposes such as attending a conference, meeting or training, you can apply for a Business Visitor Visa. However, you need to show evidence about your business trip. Your visa will be valid for 6 months and you will need to support your expenses during your period of stay. In that time, you will have multiple entrance permission.

On the other hand, you can also apply for a Business Visitor Visa as a participant for a specific sport related event. If you are an artist, entertainer or musician, you can visit the UK for performance purposes. For academicians, you can study or conduct research within the UK with a Visitor Visa. An observer post or taking a clinical attachment can also be an option in coming to the UK as a doctor or a dentist.

If you need to come to the UK continuously for your business, you can apply for the 2 years, 5 years or 10 years’ visa terms. However, you will have to check out after every 6 months on each visit.
If it is not your primary reason for coming to the UK, you can study for up to 30 days. If your choice of study is down to improving your English language or to obtain a degree from the UK, you can apply for a Student Visitor Visa. You can also apply for a short-term student visa or long-term student visa depending on your choice of study and its duration.
Yes, you may do so only if you are granted an extension on your Student Visitor Visa, which is usually extended to 11 months. You can also check your eligibility for a Tier 4 Visa.
Under no circumstances can you work, paid or unpaid, with any of the Visitor Visa’s mentioned above.
Yes, firstly you will have to meet general application requirements and prove your medical condition. In this situation, the government expects that you fund your expenses, treatment fees etc. during your stay in the UK. You will have multiple entry permission during this period.
Academicians who come to the UK for research, alongside their partner, may be eligible to stay for up to 12 months as long as they are able to demonstrate their qualifications upon their fields. However, you will have to give reasoning’s behind your constant visits to the UK and will be required to leave on time and make sure to fund your personal expenses during your stay in the UK.
If you want to declare your marriage or civil partnership in the UK or want to get married or register a civil partnership, you can apply for a Marriage Visitor Visa which will grant you access to the UK to marry or register a civil partnership.